Why Floor Plans are Important for Real Estate
A floor plan is a drawing to scale that shows the property as seen from above. It shows the relationship between rooms and spaces & communicates the flow of the property. A floor plan is often the first detail that a potential buyer, tenant or investor will carefully study which makes it an essential property marketing tool.
We offer a complete package deal for property professionals which includes set of 2D & 3D Plans, 3D walkthrough tour, professional photography and single property website.
Personalised Floor Plans
Kre8tiv Spaces can create a personalised floor plan profile. Choose your colours and style, and whether you want to show furniture, measurements and room names.
2D Floor Plans (only available as an added service to our 3D tours)
A kre8tiv spaces 2D Floor Plan provides a traditional schematic view of a home, room types, space and size. Perfect for use with your marketing material such as brochures, flyers and window cards.
- JPG Images are 3000×3000 resolution
- Each floor has Its own image with measurements
- Kitchen and Bathroom fixtures are displayed
- Bathrooms clearly marked in blue (or personal choice)
- customise to suit and add your branding.
3D Floor Plans
With a 3D Floor Plan home buyers can get a real feel for the home, seeing it from different angles and views can help them imagine their furnishings in the home.
Each floor includes
- One doll house image from birds-eye view (45 degrees)
- One image from the top (90 degrees)
- Three high quality internal 3D photos
- Each JPG is 3000 x 3000 high resolution
- floor and wall materials (taken from 3D tour or you can specify)
- Rooms are lightly furnished
- 3D plans do not include measurements